Monday, February 15, 2010

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Review



I will admit when I first received this product I was not sure about it. I am definitely not the brand loyal type, but when it comes to soap and body wash I am very picky.

I decided I would put the exfoliating bar soap and body wash in the shower for use the next morning. WOW, was I surprised!! I absolutely love this product. I am a bar soap kind of gal, so I used the bar soap for all over washing and the exfoliating body wash to shave my legs. Can I just say the smell is AMAZING!

The Caress Evenly Gorgeous line has burnt brown sugar and karite butter and is supposed to exfoliate and moisturize while revealing your even toned skin. When I read this I was not sure a bar soap and body wash could achieve these results. Again, I was shocked to find after using both products for a few days I noticed my skin tone evening and I was not having to apply as much lotion after showering.



Not only is this product amazing it has a great price point at just $4.49 (prices may vary by store) for a 12 ounce body wash and $3.49 for two beauty bars. At www.caressskin.com you can check all of the product lines as well as find the store nearest you to stock up on this awesome product.



* Thank you to An Island for Life and Caress for providing the products*

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. That soap smells awesome!

    ReplyDelete