Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Magic Review


I received Baby Magic's lavender baby wash, lavender lotion, creamy baby oil and baby cologne for use on my 9 month old son. I have to admit at first the scents were not my favorite, but now after using them I really love them.



The baby cologne is just amazing! I use the product after his bath and sometimes the next morning and people are always telling me how divine he smells. The lotions and oils are also great as they are a little thicker than other brands I have tried. They seem to make him stay smoother and smelling fresh longer.



Baby Magic is very well priced at $3.99 (some stores may vary) for 16.5 ounces of lotion or body wash. You can even get a Baby Magic starter kit with 6 products for under $20!

Head on over to www.babymagic.com for more information and to find a store near you.


* Thank You to An Island for Life reviews and Baby Magic for providing the products*

No comments:

Post a Comment