Monday, November 23, 2009

Review of Rebel Ink Baby



If your like me your children probably have a rebellious side. What better way to unleash their rebellion than with Rebel Ink Baby Apparel. This amazing line of Baby and Toddler apparel lets your child be an original with sayings like " I vote for whirled peas", "I live in a gated community" and "My Mom Rocks", just to name a few. Rebel Ink Baby also has hats and pants to match!

The baby apparel ranges in size from 0-24 months while the toddler apparel ranges from 2T to 5T. Rebel Ink has price points from $3 to $28 dollars and that's not including there great sale items. I have several of these tees for my boys and they wash up great. I do find them to run on the small side so make sure to order a little bigger than normal for longer wear.

Rebel Ink Baby Apparel make great gifts for this holiday season as well as baby showers, birthdays or just because you feel like being rebellious! Gift wrap is now available (see site for pricing) and Free shipping on orders of $50 or more(see site for details). Check back very soon for a GIVEAWAY from Rebel Ink Baby Apparel!


No comments:

Post a Comment