Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boys will be boys!

After 4 years of avoiding Christmas pictures with my kids I finally broke down and had them done. We got to Portrait Innovations a little after 1, got the boys dressed and  the photographer called us back. He started positioning the boys and snapping pictures immediatly.

Wouldn't you know that Cooper decided licking his big toe would be way better than smiling. The photographer kept his cool while my husband and I resorted to every bribe and threat in the book. After less than an hour and less than $80 we were on our way to get ice cream.

Next time you think it will be too much trouble to get photos taken, think again! Portrait Innovations is quick, easy and the best part is you can wait on your pictures to be printed! Check out their awesome deals at http://www.portraitinnovations.com/

2 comments:

  1. I am getting my DD 3 month pictures taken there this week! I love them. I found your blog on the mom blog network. Come check mine out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I will look for your blog there. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete