Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Rock Apparel Review



I had the opportunity to review this awesome brand of children's apparel. My son is in pre-school, so what better t-shirt to receive than the "What Happens in Pre-School, Stays in Pre-school." He just loves this shirt. It fits perfectly and is so soft (it has combed cotton). He wore it to school, slept in it and then wore it for half of the next day before I could get him to take it off. I was worried it would shrink and have spots (He was a mess), but after a little stain spray and the normal wash cycle it was back to brand new. I was very happy with the way it washed and it did not shrink a bit!

Baby Rock Apparel has many different items from t-shirts and accessories too bottles and pacifiers. They also carry Pee Pee Teepees and lullaby cds from Rockabye Baby. If you are looking for the perfect baby shower or birthday gift this is the place for you. www.babyrockapparel.com.

I have also worked with Baby Rock Apparel from a wholesale stand point, when I owned my own children's boutique, and they were wonderful. All products arrived correct and on time every time. I could not have asked for a better company too work with.

A big THANK YOU too Baby Rock Apparel for providing the t-shirt sample!!




5 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by on my SITS day! I really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Kids like to have sassy things too!

    Thanks for sharing my SITS day with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool shirt! My little guy would look great in that. Stopping by from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heck yeah!! I loooooooove Baby Rock tees. They're SO soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happens in preschool stays in preschool? :-) How cute!

    Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete